Industrial Gold Plating
24Karat Gold Deposit for Engineering & Industrial Applications
ASTM B488 | SAE AMS-2422 | Mil-G-45204 | Mil-DTL-45204
GPT is the preferred choice when it comes to gold plating services for industrial applications. We know that gold plating is the preferred coating for contacts and connectors utilized on instruments and components for virtually every industry. Because of its inert properties, gold does not oxidize or chemically react under normal & extreme conditions. This results in the high corrosion resistance of the gold deposit, maintaining its high conductivity integrity.
Our gold process is not only applied to contacts and connectors, but also for it's high Infra Red reflectivity on components for plastic welding and optic mirrors.
Contact us for more information about our products.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Gold Plating?
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Tarnish resistant
- Low voltage contact for electrical conductivity
- Provides a great finish for solderability
- IR Reflectivity
Industrial Standards of Gold Plating
Our industrial gold plating services currently conform to the following standards:
- 99.9 % Purity, Type III
- 99.7% purity, Type I or II
- Grade A (soft)
- Grade C (hard deposit)
Contact GPT today for more information about our industrial gold plating services.
Gold plating on Aluminium, Copper, Beryllium Copper, Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Inconel, Monel, and various other alloys.
Our rack, barrel, and vibratory process lines are set up to process gold plating on millions of components per month, including contact pins, contact rings, and various other connectors for wide range of industries, including oilfield, oil & gas, electronics, medical, air defense, military, aerospace, etc.
Industrial Service Specifications
- "24 Karat" Hard or soft Acid Gold
- Highly corrosion resistance, providing excellent conductivity, long lasting solderability
- Nickel hardened to provide excellent wear resistance and high hardness, Tarnish resistance, even at high temperature applications
- The process method is determined by the size, shape and volume of the item requested for plating. At times, a small batch is recommended for plating to determine the best possible method prior to plating an entire batch.
- Gold plating on Aluminum, copper alloys, beryllium copper, brass, nickel alloys, stainless steel alloys, and steel alloys.
- Rack Plating - For intricate shapes, including molded contacts, connectors, rotatable connectors, ground springs, and selective plating.
- Barrel Plating - for high volume of contact pins, small contact rings, and various small size parts.
- Vibratory Plating - For highest quality on contact pins, contact rings, and various small size parts. This method includes best distribution and coverage, including difficult to plate inside wall of small bores.
- With a semi-automated process line, we are able to process over 1 million parts per month. In house X-Ray machine for precise thickness testing
We specialize in providing our customers with thickness specific coatings. We hinge in understanding the engineering behind the coating call out, therefore we ensure our coating deposit is verified and certified to the customer’s requirement. Our inspection process includes an XRF coating thickness analysis (nondestructive), as well as adhesion tests, both compliant to world known specifications, including ASTM, Military, and AMS, and ISO.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
To Get In Touch with GUERRERO Call Us at 1-888-939-5919